Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gratitude Challenge - Day Three

Joel Osteen says in Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential that “One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful...we let what was once a miracle becomes common to us. We get so accustomed to His goodness it becomes a routine.”

1) I am truly grateful to God.

...I am so grateful to God.
For life,
For salvation,
For sending His son,
For daily blessings,
Yep, for trials (building my character, building my character),
For the greatest commandment and
For the Bible.

I am grateful He led me to Bayside and then Bayside West > Life Community Church.

I am grateful He brought our church Rob McGee and Holly McGee

I am soooo grateful my sons found God through the youth ministry under the direction of Paul Spangler (who we miss dearly, but know he is fulfilling his purpose and His purpose).

Grateful He is sooooo darn persistent and called me back into Children’s Ministry (which makes me grateful for Mark, Connie and Margeret).

Grateful that He still wasn’t done with me and called me back to do The Journey again (which makes me grateful not only for the wonderful kids and parents, but the rock star teachers: for Marty Walters, Mary Klontz Shisler, Candice Muirhead Bozzard, Bob and Tara Lusk).

So many blessings. I am humbled and so grateful for His glory in my life.

With God being such a big one – I will be posting Gratitude Challenge Day Three, part deux tomorrow.

No comments: