Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gratitude Challenge – Day Six

1) I am so grateful for laughter (and tears)

I cannot imagine a life without laughter. It is well documented that there is a correlations between laughter and health. Laughter can lighten the hardest of conversations. And, it sounds odd just typing it, but crying allows one to release and then move on. Both laughter and tears have been good friends through the years. They have helped to attract great people in my life which have led to some amazing positive experiences.

2) I am so grateful for Charming Gardeners

Marcel Prost said, “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Over the course of my life, I have been blessed with many acquaintances, but only a handful of charming gardeners. Brilliant and beautiful. Intelligent and witty. Courageous and strong. Loyal and Compassionate. Enough of what they are…now who they are……. Evangelia, Jenny, Vince, Chrissy, Tracey, Nicole, Marnie, Laura, and Robyn.

Thank you for adding meaning, joy, love and hope to my life. For being a solid shoulder during the most difficult of times and for laughing with me, at me and at yourselves at all times.

They say life is only as good as the people you get to share it with. Must be true because my life is SOOOOO good. I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life.

No comments: