Thursday, June 1, 2023

Happy June 1

Happy June 1!

I love that I shared with you last week that I consider myself a superfan for Matchbox Twenty / Rob Thomas and that some of you shared that you too are superfans!  Not surprising that we have a team with diverse musical interests!  I heard from one of you that you love BTS (listen to Dynamite or Butter - so catchy!), another Brooklyn Funk Essentials (listen to the Creator Has a Master Plan), someone mentioned Armaan Malik, another The Doors / Jim Morrison (listen to People Are Strange) and we even have at least one Taylor Swift fan on the team.   Come on others, what is your favorite band or favorite singer?  Let me know, heck we may even create a PSST Summer Playlist! 

I shared with a few folks this week stories of my vegetable garden and the butterfly garden.  So, sharing a picture collage of The Farm in bloom.  The butterfly bushes, lilacs, bottlebrush, yarrow, oleander, irises, and maples are doing amazing.   As for my garden, the late freezes didn’t do me any favors, but the vegetables are doing well and we were able to harvest artichokes, asparagus, potatoes, kale, swiss chard, leeks, chives, garlic and a few strawberries this weekend.  The squash will be ready this weekend (crooked, spaghetti, acorn and butternut).  My corn, eggplant and cucumbers are just starting to grow and I don’t expect to see anything from them for a month (argh the freeze).  

With summer upon us, please remember to be safe when you travel.

Happy Thursday!

-srt


No comments: