Thursday, September 12, 2019

I confess, I am a Bibliophile!

I, admittedly, am a bibliophile. 
 
My New Year’s resolution was to read 19 books in 2019 and post reflections to Instagram (#19in2019).  When I hit 21, I stopped posting… I think this weekend I hit 37. 
 
Some favorites from the #19in2019 challenge in the order I read them:
 
#1   The Alchemist by Coelho
#3   Girl Wash your Face by Hollis
#6   The Awakening by Chopin
#7   To a God Unknown by Steinbeck
#11  The Screwtape Letters by Lewis
#15  Wolfpack by Wambach
#17  The Vegetarian by Kang
#20  The Coddling of the American Mind by Lukianoff / Haidt
#21   Start with Why by Sinek
#24   Where the Crawdads Sing by Owens
#32   Thomas Jefferson The Art of Power by Meacham
 
To see the others, follow me on Instagram at @stacyrea.

No comments: