Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Darksly and Hell's Demon by Devon

It was a beautiful night.
I looked out at the night sky and saw some stars. It was nine o’clock and it was warm. I felt a perfect breeze of air blew on my face and I put my head down and quickly went to sleep.
“Is it him? Is he the one?” Said a voice.
“It has to be. He has the birthmark just like the Lightsly did!” Another voice said.
“Wake him.” The first voice said, “He needs to know who he really is.”
I woke up. I tried to open my eyes, but it was so bright and overwhelming. I opened my eyes just a little to see what was happening. Then I noticed that I was not in my bed, but I was in the sky. As I was looking around there were bubbles in the sky and I was being carried on top of one. They took me to a city in the sky. I could tell because the clouds were forming houses, gates and trees.
Suddenly there was a small smoke screen and a man came out of it. I looked at him for a second or two and then I realized that before me stood Michael – the angel who bound the devil down in Hell!
I backed away in fear but the floating bubble stopped me.
“Stay Darksly,” Michael said, “you need to know what has happened.”
“Darksly?” I said, “My name is not Darksly, it is Kekoro!”
“Darksly! Calm down,” said Michael. “We need to tell you something.”
“Okay, Okay!” I said.
“The devil has created a monster so deadly that if it breathes any where near you – you die instantly.” Said Michael.
Then he took me to a house and when he opened the door there was a table inside. On the table there was a little bottle full of blue stuff.
“This is a Nonfoger Elixir,” said Michael picking up the small bottle. “If you drink this you will be able to survive his breath without dying but it will only last for 24 hours.”
Suddenly a door appeared in front of where they were standing.
“Go Darksly, you must slay Hell’s Demon!”
I walked to the door and Michael gave me a glowing yellow sword.
“Slay the beast with this.” Michael said. “Cut its throat and it will die immediately.”
“Why can’t you fight with me?” I said.
“My job is to bind the devil back down in Hell.” Michael explained. “I’m not supposed to slay his demons.”
I opened the bottle and drank it. Then I entered the door it was a foul place with spiders crawling all over. I looked through a window on a door to my right. It was the devil himself drowning souls in a pot of boiling water. I snuck past and went through another door.
“Gggrrrrrr!” growled a beast.
I kept walking until there was a room full of darkness. A beast jumped out of the darkness and attacked! Luckily, I dodged it and took a look at it. It was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. It had jagged and sharp teeth. It also had four eyes and legs like a centipede. The beast attacked again and this time I stepped aside before it hit me. Its head hit the ground so hard that it got buried into the dirt. While its head was stuck, I drew my sword and sliced its head off.
I knew my job was done. I left and opened the door that lead me back to heaven. Then there was a light brighter than any of the lights I had seen before.
God appeared and sent me back down to earth and dropped me back at my house. He raised his finger and awarded me with health and money. Then I knew who I really was. I was Darksly, the slayer of Hell’s Demon.

No comments: