Monday, September 22, 2008

My Haunted House by Devon

It was dark and stormy. The wind was blowing seventy miles per hour. It was raining hard too.
I peeked out the window. There was a tornado coming towards the house. It was huge! I went down to the cellar of the house. I set up my bed and turned on my alarm to go off at eight o’clock in the morning.
“Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding,” only two hours had past and my alarm went off.
“Huh?” I moaned.
“This is your worse nightmare,” said a mysterious voice. “Welcome to the midnight realm.”
The wallpaper started disintegrating. I went into the other room even though it was pitch black.
I felt something grab my leg. I found the light switch on the wall and turned on the light. On the floor was a man grabbing my leg.
“Get off!” I yelled.
“Shhh!” he whispered pointing to the darkness of the other room.
Suddenly a humungous hand came out of the room he was pointing to. It grabbed him and pulled him into the room.
I was terrified. I ran for the door, but the door turned into a mouth. I ran and grabbed a chair and stabbed the mouth. As I expected, the mouth yelled in pain. As the mouth was open, I ran through it and out of the house.
I got into my car and drove as fast as I could away.

No comments: