Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Goal is a Dream

In a class long, long ago, my professor said , “a goal is a dream set to paper.” I am not attributing him, because he candidly admitted that he was not the originator of that quote and also because that is the only good thing I got out of his class. J

That quote has been rewritten on every journal I have, to remind me to not just think goals, but to ink goals (see what I did there?).

As we look at this year, might we take advantage of our current isolation situation to learn more?

Online classes, reading, podcasts … so much opportunity and the situation is prime for it.

I encourage each of us to write down our goals and put them to action in our development plans.

Let’s grow our minds this year!

Happy Thursday (and Friday)!
-srt

No comments: